Proud Andersen Windows Dealer
Newfane Lumber is where you can find high-quality energy-efficient windows for any budget. We are proud to offer Andersen Windows from their entire line of products. With endless styles, colors, and configurations to choose from, we’re confident you will be able to find something to fit your home. Installing Andersen Windows offer an outstanding warranty, giving long-lasting protection you can be confident in. Drafty windows that are improperly insulated can increase your home’s carbon footprint, leading to inflated energy bills and overworked HVAC systems. Andersen’s patented composite cladding composed of 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight is durable and environmentally friendly.
New construction and replacement vinyl windows are also available from Silverline Windows and Smarter Windows. Vinyl windows can enhance the look of your home and provide energy-efficient performance, all at an economical price point.
Benefits of New Window Installation
• Increased Property Value – New window installation is a property update that could give you a great return on your investment. Prospective buyers may turn away if they know the windows need replacing.
• Enhanced Security – Windows that are painted shut cannot be opened easily are a safety hazard. New window installation can benefit the safety of the occupants in the event of a fire. In addition, new windows have enhanced security options to give property owners peace of mind.
• Reduced Amount of Dust & Allergens – Due to advancements in the industry, modern windows are now available with between-the-glass blinds and shades. The glass protects your blinds or shades from dust, harboring fewer indoor allergens helping to keep your property cleaner. In addition, there are no cords that compromise the safety of your children and pets.
• Improved Comfort – New window installation can help reduce drafts and improve the insulation of your property. New windows are created with multiple panes to reduce heat transfer and the effects of the UV rays that enter your property. The seals are tight and help to prevent air leaks. This means the temperature indoors is more likely to stay at a consistent, comfortable level.
• Noise Reduction – Many pIf your business or home is located in a populated area, new windows can help reduce outside noise. Double-pane glass is available in several different can help lessen the noise pollution that disrupts your day-to-day activities.
• Improved Energy-Efficiency – New windows have improved insulation, which helps to keep your property at a consistent temperature. This means that your HVAC units will not have to work as hard to compensate for the lost air. By installing more energy-efficient options, you can save on your utility costs and protect the environment while enhancing the comfort in your home or business.
• Boost Curb Appeal – New windows can drastically improve the appearance of your home or business, both inside and out. New wood, fiberglass, and vinyl windows are available in various interior and exterior finishes to coordinate or change the look and style of your property.
Contact Us Today to Get Started
on Your Window Project!
If you plan to install new windows on your property, see our selection at Newfane Lumber! We have many colors, styles, and configurations to choose from. We are proud to serve Lockport, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Williamsville, Amherst, Clarence, Wheatfield, Cheektowaga, and the greater WNY area. Contact us today, or stop by to see the displays in our showroom.